Mogl, the leading restaurant rewards program with a mission to end hunger, recently announced that it is the first in its category with direct access to real-time data from Visa, MasterCard and American Express transactions.
Mogl’s relationship with the three major card issuers, combined with its proprietary technology, helps restaurants stay full by offering consumers the right restaurant at the right time. Since Mogl is fully automated, restaurants can increase profits without adding any extra work.
Through its new variable cash-back feature, restaurants can now choose to offer customizable, time-based cash back rewards to Mogl users that can be changed at any time throughout the day. This flexibility enables restaurant owners to increase cash back to fill seats when they need it, or limit the rewards when it’s not necessary.
“Mogl’s one-of-a-kind technology helps restaurant stay full and increase profits without adding any work. It acts as a powerful catalyst to get customers in the door when business is slow – and it also allows you to pull back when you’re already busy and don’t want or need to offer discounts,” said Jon Carder, CEO and Co-Founder of Mogl. “Further, for consumers Mogl is more exciting as many restaurants are prepared to offer unheard of cash-back amounts such as 15%, 20% and even 30%, in order to win their business.”
Why Restaurants Choose Mogl:
- It’s Effortless – Restaurant owners don’t have to train their staff or manage the rewards – Mogl is 100% automated and seamless, through secure credit-card tracking.
- It’s Time-Based – Restaurant owners can customize their cash-back rewards by time of day to keep their restaurants full and limit discounts when they are already busy. The Mogl algorithm automatically determines the best reward to give at exactly the right time, giving restaurants the ability to optimize their program on the fly.
- It’s Affordable – Restaurant owners can leverage Mogl’s technology to gain unlimited customers for a simple flat monthly fee. No long-term contracts.
Mogl combines the best elements of local search with a rewards program focused on philanthropy, making it a unique opportunity for restaurants. Mogl helps restaurants acquire new customers by promoting them within the app and website, and drives repeat business through its rewards program. Mogl guests spend 44.9% more per month on average and increase restaurant profits by more than $10,000 per year on average.
“We have been loyal to Mogl since they arrived in the Conejo Valley,” said Shawn Berger, director of operations at Bandit’s Bar and Grill (and Mogl member since 2011). “We are excited about the new variable cash program as we can dedicate more focus to non-peak periods and drive even more business.”
What’s in it for Consumers:
Mogl is now an even more powerful tool for consumers to save money and give back to their local food bank when dining out. Instead of a traditional 10% cash back at any participating Mogl restaurant, they can now use the Mogl app to locate restaurants in their area that may be offering 20%, 30% or more throughout the day.
Restaurants with the highest cash-back return (or offer) at any given time will rise to the top of the search list, making it easy to select a venue where they can save the most money – or make the largest impact by donating meals (all cash-back can easily be converted to meal donations via the Mogl app).
The unique combination of cash-back rewards, discreet redemption, jackpot competitions and meal donations keep Mogl members coming back to the app again and again.
How it Works:
- Consumers sign up for Mogl for free online or via iPhone or Android apps and link any debit or credit cards of their choice.
- Consumers use that link card to pay at any participating Mogl venue. The cash-back amount is determined by the offer that is live when they pay their bill.
- Consumers receive a alert on their phone and via email and with a finger swipe, they can choose to keep the cash back or donate any or all of it to their local food bank.
For every 20 cents a consumer donates via Mogl, a meal is provided through a local food bank to someone in need in that city. It’s like Tom’s Shoes for food. To date, Mogl members have donated more than 600,000 meals.
Will you check out Mogl? Let us know your thoughts!