At Social Hospitality, we offer digital marketing services tailored to you. Whether you want us to do the work for you or provide a plan of attack and training, we’re here to help passionate people and businesses develop their brand identities, create engaging content, and build their social media presences. Based on your company’s individual needs, we will craft a custom marketing strategy to increase traffic, brand awareness, and revenue.
Areas of Expertise
Meet Debbie Miller, President
Since long before the internet, Debbie Miller loved to write. When a college internship at a destination marketing organization turned into a full-time gig during the dawn of social media for business, Debbie knew she’d found her calling. Debbie now has over 10 years experience in digital marketing, content development, and social media. She brings a unique perspective from her brand, agency, and entrepreneurial experience. Debbie is also active in numerous social, business, volunteering, and networking groups. She’s on the Board of UC Irvine’s Young Alumni Council and local non-profit, Project Independence. She speaks at industry events and has been featured in publications including USA Today, Forbes, Search Engine Journal, Social Media Today, Business2Community, Maximize Social Business, SEMrush, and more.
Featured Blog Posts
- One of the great things about working with Debbie is that she is thoughtful, analytical, and highly engaged. I've seen her grow into one of the most important writers in the social space. She is a forward-thinking dynamo with a knack for spotting future trends. So it is indeed a pleasure to share and recommend her work across the social media spectrum.
- Debbie has exactly what you need in order to reach and exceed your goals and expectations. She is a seasoned marketer, a natural problem solver, a creative writer, and a talented public speaker. I've had the pleasure of seeing Debbie speak at top rated marketing industry events and business events, sharing her knowledge in a professional, relatable, actionable, personable, animated, and well versed manner. It's exciting to see her speak as she has a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with others and does so enthusiastically. It has also been inspiring and rewarding to collaborate with and learn from her over the years.
- Intelligent, insightful, and invaluable...these are just a few words to describe Debbie. With her vast experience and knowledge, she has earned the title of social media guru, copywriter extraordinaire, account strategist, and forward-thinking educator. Debbie is a key asset to any organization. She is not only friendly but a positive influencer, creating a collaborative and effective environment that breeds successful ideas and results. She is constantly learning and evolving herself in her roles, while sharing knowledge with others. Debbie is truly an inspirational person that helps motivates others. I would highly recommend her!
- I want to provide the highest level of praise and recommendation for Debbie Miller of Social Hospitality. Over the last two years, Debbie has provided strategic social media services for our two luxury hotel properties with very different goals and needs. Through her expertise, Debbie furnished an exceptional strategic direction for each of the properties, delivering a combination of insightful and inspired positioning strategies and proactive social media campaign recommendations with outstanding results. Her understanding of the often complex and nuanced medium of the social digital world has provided us with a level of professional targeted support and counsel that has proven vital to the core objectives of our business. I would highly recommend her services to any hospitality organization seeking to substantially increase their profile and reputation in our industry.
- It is a privilege to know Debbie both personally and professionally. Debbie is one of those unique individuals who has the perfect blend of heart, humor, intelligence, creativity, and unlimited GBs of social media knowledge. Her willingness to openly share that knowledge and help others is priceless. Debbie has always gone above and beyond and her gift of writing is amazing. She is a caring, passionate, kind, and talented soul that I highly recommend to have in your court personally or professionally.
- Simply put, Debbie is one of the most driven and sincere leaders I've had the pleasure to work with and know. She furthers the true cadence and business development for her clients using the proven results via social media, social PR and dedicated communication efforts. She's tackled challenging initiatives while juggling multiple projects with ease and professional guidance. I enthusiastically recommend working with her for any clients or companies who need data driven results and social media growth in the strategy.
- Debbie is one of the best social media strategists I've worked with. She has a very in-depth knowledge of social media and was always coming up with new and inventive ideas of how to run campaigns. I would definitely work with Debbie again in the future and would always recommend her to others.
- Debbie's ability to quickly study the nature of my business and make recommendations was remarkable. She tactfully answered my questions about entry into social networks for business development and offered an appreciation for the possibilities of the tools discussed. Looking at my comprehensive digital strategy, Debbie quickly and efficiently developed a plan, created ads, and updated my website. It is a pleasure working with such a cordial and competent individual.
- Debbie has done work for me numerous times and we've worked together on joint projects as well. She's a great writer and she can deliver better, faster, and stronger results than anyone else I've worked with in this field. She has an uncanny ability to come up with creative ways of writing product descriptions, blogposts, or marketing copy. And she understands social. She's the real deal and the whole package. Besides her writing ability, she has an unwavering professionalism and I trust her to deal with my clients directly. And did I mention she's a social media expert? If you find yourself in need of someone to write, edit, produce or help you strategize your content, stop looking, for you have found your answer.